Your Steps to Take:
- Complete Your Application and Gain Acceptance. Ryan International Group Application
- Send your bank statement or financial affidavit to get your I-20. I-20 Information
- Make your refundable I-20 payment of $200. SEVIS Fee Information
- Once you receive your I-20 and SEVIS ID, make your SEVIS ID payment. SEVIS ID Payment Information
- Schedule your VISA appointment. VISA Appointment Information
- Secure your housing! Contact Housing at RyanIntl@HarrisburgU.edu for information!
Ready for the next step?
Classes are forming now. As a Ryan graduate, you’ll benefit from the partnership between Harrisburg University and the Ryan International Group. For starters, the University has created a streamlined process for accepting international student applications.
There’s no SAT or ACT required and no language requirement — no TOEFL examination. When you apply, you’ll receive a decision on your application within one business day. Applying for college doesn’t get much easier than that!