The Arts, Food, History, or Entertainment –
You’ll Find Them All in the Harrisburg Region!
There’s plenty to do and to see in Harrisburg. Our location in dynamic Harrisburg connects you to a diverse and exciting community that we think you will love to call home. Strawberry Square has numerous dining options, Fitness U for working out, and retail stores for shopping. The Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts hosts numerous cultural events and a movie theater. Restaurant Row and City Island provide countless dining, shopping, sporting and socializing events. The scenic nature areas along the nearby Susquehanna River offer a relaxing escape from classes and are the site for local concerts, art festivals, and shows. You can also tour Harrisburg’s many historic museums, workout at the local fitness clubs, visit the theatres or take in a minor league baseball game. Our location puts you close to hockey arenas, ski resorts and amusement parks, too.
We invite you to take in everything Harrisburg has to offer:
- Go to a minor league baseball game or visit the theatre.
- Shop, dine, socialize or play downtown along hip “Restaurant Row.”
- Enjoy the scenic and restful natural areas along the Susquehanna River.
- Meet friends at trendy dance clubs and restaurants.
- Tour the latest science exhibits at the Whitaker Center or the historic State Museum.
Check out this link to learn more about things to do in the Harrisburg area.